2006/12/29

My Luv Story!!!

Frenz, I have a confession to make....This is my love story...It was my pre final year in BE when I fell in love . My love for CAT.Just like a bollywood flick it had all the ingredients - the joys of small victories in mocks, the passion to make her my own, the heart break of being rejected, the resolve to come back like phoenix and fight to get my love.

The nervousness when I first went to propose CAT on the fateful day of 23rd Nov 2003...it all turned out to be a big shock...a certain ranjit Don had already done enough to ruin my chances that day.I gathered courage and again propsed to her in feb, but all in vain….

Again thought of proposing her 9 months later in Nov 2004, but thanks to the Mocks who have shaken my confidence and I wasn’t even able to gather my self – forget about proposing her
Tried my luck again with full home work and gr8 mock cats to back me up in 2005 Nov, she did not even notice me I was heart broken.....

Finally 2006 Nov, no preps for CAT, went for late night movie on 18th Nov, caught a cold and spent a sleepless nite. Only thing that dragged me to the CAT center was that it was in a Women's college" And there she was in front of me...how I missed her for 1 whole year!I again bent down on my knees and proposed to her...tried for 2 and a half hours to convince her....Finally she said I need to think about it, gimme time till 2nd Jan. I will let you know then..she said with twinkle in her eyes.First time in my life I saw that twinkle in her eyes.....will this be my moment...will I finally be united with my love??

Only time (not that institute) will tell.......

-G

1 comment:

R Karthick said...

She was jus waiting for you to get more mature :). I guess this is the right time for her to embrace your love :))