2006/12/26

Ambicioso

The count has begun; 6 days to go for the D-day, keeping ma finger crossed I am waitin for the CAT results. I know its tough to crack those top 6 colleges but yes this is also true I have put in lots of efforts. Hoping those efforts and good wishes of dear ones help me in getting through.

But what if don't get selected, how it's going to affect me...afterall it will be my first miss. But is it right to keep dreaming n dreaming

Was thinking one day, why man's needs never ends...

I remember when I was in school my immediate goal was to get good marks so that I can make it to good college. So finally my efforts paid me off and me got selected in a `somewhat decent college.

Now the next greed why not member of Volley/baskeball/Cricket team ..thanks to God got a chance to grab couple of these opptunities too..Now what next ;) a Gang of guys who can rule the college...Thanks to my roomies for this, who were already on this and they just drew me in.

hmmm It's time to concentrate on studies now...as getting a good job was not easy so now MA whole concentration was on learning new tech stuff and bla bla ..just to get a job. My comments at that time for job 'Any work/Technology will do, any company/salary will do'. One fine day I got selected in firm now aree yaar!!! the work in not good , salary is not good, company is not good.

Now next thing on the agenda was switch - switch to a good, reputated company. Finally Yes I got engaged with my dream company. Now me again started cribbing -- need good project, good rating ... At this time I started realizing that my needs are not coming to an end. But I still managed to convince by inner-self that hopefully this will be last as I will good package, in a good company. I wil get settled and things will be good.

But God knows why I read the rediff news that day:- IIMB student got 80 lac package. If he can fetch 80 then for sure I can at least touch 20 (yummmmmy). Now here started one more war to full fill my greed - the CAT..hopefully this will be end to my never ending wish list

People may think this is not being greedy but ambitious but in my terms - this in nothing but hunger to achieve more n more....

E'p Wakin
-G

No comments: