2007/02/06

Horrendous.............

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Finally managed to grab some time to put somthin on this....missed this part of world a lot..

Thing were good but the bad news from cat and god know wat else has incite me took this action and I am here in Redmond now.I reached here last thrusday..but trust me this type of welcome was never expected....thanks to my frnd 'THE EXPERT GUIDE to this city' .....

We were driving towards our apartment and guess what?? !!! we lost the way!!!..not a big deal...in a new city and with in couple of hours after landing in city, in the late night hours with no one on the street.....my frnd and me still cool and busy is checking the top speed of his new honda accord and roaming around...my frnd THE EXPERT GUIDE to this city ws showing me this new and happening place..

Scene inside the car!!

My Frnd "hy we touched 110 mile good see and its moving mast!! wat say Gunjan"
Me "Gud man this is class"

Suddenly we found COPS car with the blue and red lights flashing...

My frnd "Dekh ab lage kisse ke vaat" and he decelerated his car so that the cops can overtake..and we were busy again checkin car's speaker n system.. After a couple of minutes we cut down the system voice and found cops were still behind us with the alert siren ......oh my God!!! I was worried and asked my frnd hy we should stop it seems they are following us..but it was my fault my frnd THE EXPERT GUIDE to this city told no man!! in that case they must have over taken us till this time. Hmmmmmmm that in need was right ...later after a couple of miles we found a red light and finally we stop but what was next was never even imagined in the worse dreams...

4-5 Cops car on that signal blocking all the possible routes Now we finally relaised it was WE who were being followed by the cops...realizing our fault we thought okie could be over speeding is the reason and we tried to come out of the car!!!!!!!!!!!

Our biggest mistake..Immediatley two of the cops shouted "Hy!! Go in the car NOW, dnt come out" do I forget to mention here with they were having tourch in one hand and PISTOL in another. I was thinking over speeding such a big crime ...nyways we remain sitted in the car ..Our car now was being surrounded by three other cop cars with sirens on and flashing lights. This was wat I hv seen in reality TV number of times..the other doubt in the mind aree we being captured on some reality show but could nt dare to spk this to my frnd THE EXPERT GUIDE to this city. After checking our car finally a lady cop came to us and asked for the reason for not stopping but what to answer we said "we thought it was just the normal patrolling" but she told you made a big crime by nt stopping after seeing the signal and biggest mistake we made was shifted on the high speed lane signaling not to overtake and she called for backups from different station to incarcerate us.

But after a couple of requests and seeing we are new to the city we were release with a prize - 300$ fine. This was life time experience and yes I really dnt want to experience this again………….

No comments: